Have an account? Log In! New here? Go on ahead and register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have an account? Log In! New here? Go on ahead and register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Media » Media » Movies » Upcoming movies 2010

Upcoming movies 2010

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming movies 2010 Empty Upcoming movies 2010 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:21 pm

nymph_gal

nymph_gal

Iron Man 2

Upcoming movies 2010 Qox1kw
More adventures from billionaire Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) who leads a double life as an iron-plated
crime fighter. Mickey Rourke will play Whiplash, a character that includes elements from that comic book villain
and Crimson Dynamo, another Russian baddie. Sam Rockwell will play Justin Hammer, a multibillionaire
businessman and a rival of industrialist Stark.

Shrek Forever After

Upcoming movies 2010 2iktzkw
Shrek (Mike Myers) has become a domesticated family man. Instead of scaring villagers away like he used to, a
reluctant Shrek now agrees to autograph pitch forks. Longing for the days when he felt like a “real ogre,” Shrek
is tricked into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. Shrek suddenly finds himself
in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumplestiltskin is king and Shrek and
Fiona (Cameron Diaz) have never met. Now, it’s up to Shrek to undo all of Rumpelstiltskin’s mischief in the
hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one "True Love" and family.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Upcoming movies 2010 2pyxop0
In "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse", Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a
string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she
is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob—knowing that her decision has
the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly
approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Upcoming movies 2010 Dfacur
Milla Jovovich will reprise her signature role as Alice in this fourth installment of the videogame franchise,
which takes off where "Milla Jovovich will reprise her signature role as Alice in this fourth installment of the
videogame franchise, which takes off where "videogame franchise, which takes off where "Resident Evil:
Extinction" ended in Japan.

http://www.dressup.me/

2Upcoming movies 2010 Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2010 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 am

AtrBassTerrorAtr

AtrBassTerrorAtr

I will never watch Iron Man, or Resident Evil. Sorry but I won't. Twilight is a little to..... I duh no, not for me

3Upcoming movies 2010 Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2010 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:48 pm

XxXTigerclawXxX

XxXTigerclawXxX
Administrator
Administrator

Ew, Twilight. I still don't understand why girls are obsessed with that. Resident Evil is amazing though can't wait to check that out. I also hope Iron Man 2 can live up to the previous.

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/XxXtigerclawXxX

4Upcoming movies 2010 Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2010 Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Spartaan

Spartaan

I'm pretty sure there are gonna be more movies then that Upcoming movies 2010 Icon_surprised . But I might see Iron Man 2 or Resident Evil... By the way guys; I really have no idea what's great about Twilight, they probably think Robert, or whatever his name is, is hot...

P.S. - I can't see what I'm typing

http://www.kongregate.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Media » Media » Movies » Upcoming movies 2010