Have an account? Log In! New here? Go on ahead and register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have an account? Log In! New here? Go on ahead and register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN Empty COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:57 am

Dan67t

I have been banned by your server on a crash I suspect. I play under the heading "o.O" on ATRS HC (TDM). I cannot get back on the server any longer and it says I have been banned by Admin. If I was doing something wrong I will ensure I do not continue it. Please send me an e-mail at if there is an issue with me returning to your server. If I was doing something wrong to substantiant a ban please allow me the opportunity to correct it.

V/r ...Dan

2COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN Empty Re: COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 am

XxXTigerclawXxX

XxXTigerclawXxX
Administrator
Administrator

I probably would unban you but the thing is, that's not our server. Someone else apparently has that clan name.

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/XxXtigerclawXxX

3COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN Empty Re: COD4 Modern Warfare - Server BAN Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm

AtrBassTerrorAtr

AtrBassTerrorAtr

I don't know if you guys are talking about computers, but I need to make a server or gaming room or whatever it's CoD4 on the pc for ATR. If anyone has any interest in this or something I guess just reply here or PM me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum