Have an account? Log In! New here? Go on ahead and register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have an account? Log In! New here? Go on ahead and register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diablo III

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diablo III Empty Diablo III Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

XxXTigerclawXxX

XxXTigerclawXxX
Administrator
Administrator

Two decades have passed since the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly.
The sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
-----------------------------------------------
*Below are real Screenshots of Diablo III ©️Blizzard Entertainment.

Everybody has been waiting patiently for Blizzard's new Diablo to come to life. With all new playable classes to choose from: The Monk, Witch doctor and a Wizard. With a great new enhanced game play to where you can interact like never before. The visuals are completely breathtaking, better than they have ever been. If you have played a previous Diablo game, you would agree with me on this. It has a whole new 3D touch to it.

Diablo III DIISS1

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get this game when it comes out. Personally, I've always liked Blizzard's quality on games and I'm pretty sure this one won't let down any expectations. Blizzard says it won't be released until next year, but they may just change the release date.
Diablo III DIISS2

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/XxXtigerclawXxX

2Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 pm

BeastyBoyz

BeastyBoyz

Pics look really cool.
I think I might try it if I get to go to a friend's.

BeastyBoyz

http://www.kongregate.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum